How do I setup my email into Outlook 2003?
1. Open Outlook 2003, click on the Tools menu and select E-mail Accounts
2. Select the Add a new e-mail account option and click the Next button.
3. Select POP3 and click the Next button
- Enter the following User Information:
- Your Name: The name you would like to be seen by others when you send an email
- Email Address: The email address you created inside your hosting account
- Enter the following Server Information:
- Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.com
- Enter the following Logon Information:
- User Name: Your full email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password: The password you created with the email address
- Click the More Settings button
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab
- Tick the box for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Click on the Advanced tab
- In the box beside Outgoing server (SMTP), change the port number from 25 to 587 then click on OK.
- Click the Next button to continue.
- Click Finish to save the settings.
Was this answer helpful?
To change a password on an Email Account, simply login to your Control Panel. This would have...
Section 1: iPhone Account Setup Select the “Settings” option on your iPhone Select the...
When your account is created, a master POP3 account is set-up by default for the username that is...
There are several reasons why you may not be able to connect to the POP3 server, and thus, not be...
Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended) Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Password:...